Entschuldigung, Diese Seite in Deutsch ist unvollständig
- Swimming pool open from the 1st of May to the 1st of October
- Free private car park.
- Barbecue area.
Services included in the price
- Expenses (water, gas, power)
- Linen for bedroom, bathroom and kitchen (change weekly)
- Spa towel
- Final cleaning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Port cot and baby chair (on request)
- Children until three years old free of charge
Services not included
- Council stay tax ( Euro 1,50 per person >12 years per day, for the first 5 days)
- Air conditioner if request (available in apt. Alba, Tramonto and Panorama)
- Communal Laundry with axis and iron
- Extra change of linen
- Heating (meter reading if required)
The owners, who live near the apartments, speak Italian, English and French and can give you some useful general information; if necessary they can make a booking for you to see the most important Museums and Art Galleries in Florence, like the Uffizi, Galleria dell’ Academia (with Michelangelo’s David), Bargello (with sculptures by Michelangelo, Donatello, Della Robbia and all masters of the Renaissance) and Palazzo Pitti etc. You can also ask them to book a restaurant for you, a taxi or anything else you need.
Annalinda is also an excellent chef and she can give you advice on how to prepare typical Italian and in particular Tuscan dishes.
Two restaurants very close to the Casale are reachable on foot.
You can also find more restaurants in the surrounding countryside and in San Gimignano (5 Km). Booking for Vernaccia di San Gimignano, Chianti and Extra Virgin Olive Oil tastings with very good local producer can be arranged.
In Certaldo there is a free car park on the west side of the train station. You can reach Florence and Siena in less than one hour.
SPA at 3 Km.
Practicable sport in the area:
- Tennis at 6 Km.
- Horse paddock at 10 Km.
- Golf at 25 Km.
- Many possibility for trekking in the quite campaign and in the surrounding forests, long the Via Francigena.